<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Welcome

Monday, April 18, 2005
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, and welcome to my blog.

I am a romance novelist. Aspiring at the moment, but hopefully published in the near future. In my day job, I'm an advertising copywriter for a really big store. Trust me, if you live in North America, you've probably been there. If you live in Canada, you've probably seen one of the flyers I wrote.

The thing is, writing copy about tuna and tires really isn't that interesting, or quite frankly, time consuming. So I have a lot of time on my hands. So I'll practice writing. Because it's very difficult to get "in the mood" to write pink, especially hot pink, while you're a) at work and b) sitting surrounded (and I do mean surrounded) by this many people. And the last thing I need is someone looking over my shoulder and reading about throbbing members and heaving beasts (I know you saw that Friends episode)

I'm currently writing a single title, which I'm targetting for Kensington Brava, called Losin' It. Yeah, you know what "it" is. *grin* I also have a novella sitting in the offices at Kensington Brava, which I have every body part crossed that it will be accepted for publication. The novella actually finalled in an on-line contest judged by other romance novelists. I'd link you there, but it's gone now. Sorry. You'll have to wait til it comes out. (hope, hope).

So stay tuned, and keep reading!
4:10 p.m. :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>