<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005
I just wrote this big long post, and I accidentally deleted it. Dummy...

So let's talk about something else.

A few weeks ago, I went to a training class through work and got to talking with an Assistant Manager at one of our stores. Turns out, she's a published author, and she writes the good stuff (hot and steamy romance). From what she hinted at, she's making a pretty good living out of it, which I think is damn impressive, because our AMs work like 60 - 80 hour weeks, and I'm having trouble and all I work is 40...

The thing is, she wouldn't tell me who she writes as!!!!

She gave me a few clues.
1. She writes erotica and I think she's been published with Brava
2. Her initials are SJ, and it's the same number of letters as Susan Johnson, tho she isn't Susan Johnson
3. Her bio says she lives in Wales with her hubby and golden retriever (which is totally not true *grin*)

So I did a google for the bio info, and nothing. I did a search through Kensington's authors page, and the only SJ is Susan Johnson.

And she was supposed to write me an email and tell me who she was and she hasn't. AAARRRGGGH. And the not knowing is driving me crazy!!!

Does any of this sound familiar? SJ are you out there? Tell me who you are!!!
4:41 p.m. :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>