<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

It's just words... update

Monday, October 17, 2005
So, turns out BossLady overheard the "it's just words" comment. In the *store I work for* spirit, she went to nasty graphic artist's boss. He wasn't impressed either. I was given the opportunity to pursue this and get this chickie in trouble, but as I'm still smarting from the a**hole coworker's brutal slaying of my work and the final "he was just doing his job, stop being a whiny baby" result (actually, if memory serves, I ended up getting shit for my "attitude" out of the whole thing) and the other stories I've heard about this woman, I don't really see the point.

Besides, I prefer, if you have a problem with me, just tell me straight up and let's talk it out. Get it dealt with and move on. I told the bitch that was a pretty rude thing to say to a writer. I know she's a twit. I'm done with the whole thing. Makes life much happier that way, then just running behind a person's back trying to figure out what they meant and bitching about them to everybody but them (yup, ex-critique group, I'm looking at you.) Yes, in a way I'm doing that about the twit, but I *did* tell her how I felt. This is just a re-cap *grin*.

I'm feeling rather blah today. Have been for a long while. Between the commute that's gotten so much worse now that summer's over, the continuous rejection of me with respect to a new job and the writing babies I put out into the world (STILL no word on Caught. *sigh*), and Mr. Pink's new medication that leaves him sleeping for close to 18 hours a day, I just feel kinda me against the world and I'm losing. Badly.

Perhaps I need a new hobby or friends that are more than usernames and blogs.
9:54 p.m. :: ::
5 Comments:
  • 1. I am a graphic designer who knows it's not just words. Fire the chickie, and hire me!

    2. We should get together some time in "real life" and do dinner or something. I know you're not that far away and we have loads in common. God knows most of my friends are of the cyber variety these days as well. LOL

    By Blogger Michelle Rowen, at 9:20 a.m.  
  • I would love to hire you, but a) I wouldn't want to subject you to the hell that is this place and b) trust me, you'd be just as bored. Save your talents for something better (like writing *grin*) oh and c) I don't have hiring/firing power. Too bad, cuz there'd be a whole lotta changes 'round here... (is it bad that I'd start with myself?heehee)

    and 2... definitely... I'd like that *grin*

    By Blogger Pink Pen, at 10:23 a.m.  
  • You work in Mississauga, right?

    By Blogger Michelle Rowen, at 5:10 p.m.  
  • Yup, the far, close to oakville end....

    By Blogger Pink Pen, at 7:15 p.m.  
  • Cool. Let's be best friends! LOL. Email me and we'll set something up...

    By Blogger Michelle Rowen, at 10:42 a.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>