<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Let's do the time warp again...

Saturday, October 29, 2005
Every Halloween in University, I always watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's been a while since I've seen it, and since I've felt a pelvic thrust that really drives you insa-yay-yay-yay-yane. And for some reason, this year I'm missing it. Maybe it was watching it featured on Freddie, (yeah, I'm their one viewer. It's a guilty pleasure. I think the chemistry between Freddie Prinze Jr. and Brian Austin Green is great. Or maybe it's just Tim Curry in a black teddy. But I've decided this year, I need to see it again.

And sure, I have it on VHS (man, since DVD and PVR, I haven't watched anything on my VCR in months and months...), and I could very well just pop it in, but I want the experience. I want to throw toast and yell at the screen and dress in a maid's costume (yeah, I don't need to do anything to my hair. I'm Magenta already :) ).

There has to be a theatre in Toronto that's still playing it. And I plan on being there.
11:34 p.m. :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>