<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

De-Nied!

Thursday, October 20, 2005
So, a long, long time ago, I somehow managed to get VIP passes to this big soap opera convention held at the Sky Dome, er, uh Rogers Centre, (sorry! don't sue me! *grin*)

Anyway, most of the soap stars who were there were the older, lesser known people, attractive mostly to the lonely housewives. Except for one tiny little cutie who was 'bout my age. And when I say cutie, woo hoo, was I right. And look what that l'il cutie growed all up to:



The thing is, Paul Walker broke my heart that day. I summoned up my little fat girl self, and asked that l'il cutie on a date. He turned me down.

And that's my brush with fame.
6:51 a.m. :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>