<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Your shoes are supposed to match your what?

Friday, October 21, 2005
Ok, girlie moment here...

So this morning I put on a top that I bought over the summer. This is the first time I've worn it. Now, I know I've gained a wee tad of weight (or all of my pants shrunk in the wash *grin*), but the top was pretty comfy. Or so I thought, Until I got to work and bent over my desk and realized I could see all the way down.

What's funny about the whole thing, besides the fact that you get to see a whole lotta boobie pretty much every time I bend over, is that I wore all black today except for my bright red shoes... and it turns out, my bright red bra.

Yep. I'm so coordinated, I matched my shoes to my bra.

*shakes head* man, I'm a dork.

On a happier note, I have unofficial good news that I can't share til it's official. but it's good. really.
10:57 a.m. :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Hey... you must have the same washer/dryer I have! Somehow, my jeans just keep getting tighter too. The weird thing is, it also manages to shrink things that I haven't even washed yet. Spooky isn't it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>