<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Neverending story

Sunday, August 14, 2005
So in an update of the a**hole coworker...
1. Not only did he rewrite my active work, he actually went into my pending files, and changed all of that too. (Ummm.. what a jerk!)
2. I complained HIGH. Went to BossLady with proof and tons of back up. Told her I considered this harassment. This went to HR, where they decided it wasn't sexual so it wasn't harassment (ok, when does making life crap for someone not equal harassment?) BossLady is pissed at the cost of his changes and the fact that many were incorrect... He's being "spoken to." which means, a whole lotta nothing... but now he's gonna make my life an even bigger living hell. And the audacity and rudeness of his actions towards me? completely ignored.

I gotta get outta there.

On a positive note, for the first weekend in I don't know how many months, Mr. Pink actually felt well. Er, more than well. like a 16-year old (and all that entails *wink*) We had a big reconnect, and had much fun, despite the migraine I was suffering from for most of it. He also kept grabbing my ring finger and going hint hint.. He's a dork *grin* but I love him. And to be honest, I'm getting a little sick of the pitying looks from people at work (and the not so subtle hints from my mom). We need to get him better and back to work before we worry about marriage and all that crap. I totally understand this, but no one else seems to want to.

And since I have the "no ring, no knocking me up" rule, that means no starting a family either, which I'm kinda wanting soon...

But needless to say, didn't get any writing done. Oh well. I write better when I'm at work and without anything to do, which it's looking like is going to be most of my week *Grin*
6:35 p.m. :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>