<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

When you're bored...

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Wow, so I have wasted the whole entire day surfing the web. I've downloaded a couple of memes (and found out what the heck they are :) ) and I very much enjoy this one. I may print it out and put it up so it's facing A**hole coworker.

I've read piles of other people's blogs, found some new and exciting people to read and I've decided that I want to learn how to redesign The Pink Pen Papers. I just have absolutely no idea how to do that :)

But my best, my absolute best find of the day is this. Don't tell Mr. Pink, but I totally want to try this. Hee.

So I've downloaded a trial of Dreamweaver MX and I'm off to try my hand at redesign. Anything to keep my mind off work.
6:12 p.m. :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>