<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

I'm no Domestic Goddess

Sunday, September 11, 2005
So, Mr. Pink's not feeling well, so he decided not to come up this weekend.
(Please don't get me started on why he isn't living here yet, already. Five days from our Four-year anniversary, and still a) no ring and b) we still live in different cities. I'm not impressed.)

I decided to tackled the upstairs bathroom, which while not exactly "dirty", is still pretty messy. I bought this toilet bowl cleaner which is supposed to magically foam up to the top of the toilet and clean it like that,
thus eliminating the need for scrubbing with the brush and sticking your face into the toilet and getting splashed on with gross toilet water.


Only:

1. It doesn't and I still had to stick my face in the toilet to scrub with my very short-handled brush
2. It's a bottle full of a very fine powder that you're supposed to pour into the cap to one of the very faint lines, without a)spilling or b) breathing in the fumes. Um. yeah. not so much. Ten minutes later, I can't really breathe and my throat is burning.

Worse... every phone number I could find for poison control - out of service. Um. yeah, that's safe. Finally, I called Telehealth Ontario, which, I will admit is a great service. They finally connected me to poison control, who told me to hang out outside for 20 minutes to get some fresh air.

Two hours later, I'm still feeling a burn in my throat and my chest is tight. And my bathroom still needs cleaning.

I should have just said screw it and spent the day on the computer.
1:52 p.m. :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>