<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Read a good book lately?

Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Ok, so I was in *store I work for* today, looking at their not so extensive book selection and I couldn't find ANYTHING that piqued my interest. I haven't actually seen anything I want to read in a while. I need something to read. I don't think I've gone this long without new reading material in, well, ever.

So, thanks to a few people who've linked here from their blogs (Hi Michelle!), I've had a few visitors. So I'm open to suggestions. I like chick-lit (think Kathleen O'Reilly or Marianne Mancusi), paranormal (Laurell K. Hamilton, Kelley Armstrong), sexy (Allison Kent, Erin McCarthy), a good romantic suspense (Tami Hoag) or funny (Jenny Cruise, Stephanie Bond). What's a good book to read?

Help!

Thanks :)
10:32 p.m. :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Anything by Rachel Caine. :-)

    Ever read the "His Dark Materials" trilogy by Phillip Pullman? It's for the young 'uns, but it's very good especially during Harry Potter withdrawal.

    Let's see...what else? :::scans bookshelves:::

    Jim Butcher's Dresden Cronicles series...

    Neil Gaiman's American Gods & Neverwhere

    Writing Books: Bird by Bird, The Career Novelist, Writing the Breakout Novel

    Not much romance in my list, that's mostly in my TBR pile. I guess I should start plugging away on it. :-)

    By Blogger Michelle Rowen, at 10:36 p.m.  
  • You have to check out Kim Harrison's Dead Witch Walking. My personal opinion is it is by far the best paranormal series going..

    I love Kelley too! And her werewolves are great, but Kim's world is just darker adn funner for some reason.

    Check her out!!!

    Also Marian Keyes (chicklit) Sophie Kinsella (chicklit), Kay Hooper does great romantic suspense combined with a little paranormal

    Katie McAlister, funny paranormal, MaryJanice Davidson, funny paranormal...

    Hmmm, that's all I can think of right now!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>