<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

The Double Finger!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Ok. the absolute funniest moment on tv happened tonight.

Now, I'm a big sexy Rexy fan on Canadian Idol, but when he killed my favourite BNL song "Call and Answer", well, I'm sorry, I'll vote for ya, but I don't think you're gonna make it to next week...

But when Zack, the Canadian Simon Cowell, dissed Aaron Walpole, who I haven't been much of a fan of until tonight... the camera panned to BNL, sitting in the audience, and Tyler Stewart gave him the double finger. Not just one, but two. Totally awesome. let's just say the camera moved away really really really fast. Hee.

You just gotta love a band who, in the early '90s, dubbed themselves "just 5 fat guys from Scarborough." (And, really, you just gotta love the band.)
8:52 p.m. :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>