<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

More about me than you've ever wanted to know. :)

Tuesday, November 22, 2005
My first meme. I stole this from Keb:

HAVE YOU EVER:

smoked a cigarette or tried it: Yes, just once and I shared it with six or seven other people.

crashed a friend's car: No. My own... that's another story :)

stolen a car: No.

been dumped: Oh yeah.

shoplifted: Nope.

been fired /laid off: *sigh* oh, yes... once because the new Sr. VP's wife wanted my job, and once because the company didn't want to pay out bonuses.

been in a fist fight: Heh. I have sisters. Yup.

snuck out of your parent's house: Yup ;)

been arrested: No.

gone on a blind date: Yup. many, many blind dates.

lied to a friend: Probably, but it was a little white lie.

Skipped school: Yes, but I used to call my mom and tell her I did it.

seen someone die: No.

been to Canada: Yup, considering I live here and all :)

been to Mexico: Nope. One day...

eaten Sushi: Yes, but it was vegetable, not fish-based.

met someone in person from the internet: Yup. see my response on blind dates above. Oh, and a blogger friend

taken pain-killers: Only when they're forced down my throat. I have trouble swallowing pills. Not good when I was recovering from an appendectomy last year.

had a tea party: Yes! I love to entertain.

Cheated while playing a game: Probably, but did it in such an obvious way that everyone knew and laughed about it.

fallen asleep at work: Yes, but I was in the sick room at the time.

used a fake id: No, I was a total goody-two-shoes in high school.

felt an earthquake: Yes. Here in Canada! My mom started yelling at me for shaking the couch we were sitting on, and I kept trying to tell her it wasn't me. Then the news came on and announced that we'd just had an earthquake.

touched a snake: No.

been robbed: Yeah, from one of the pubs on campus in Univ.

petted a reindeer/goat: Yeah, my parents were big on the whole petting zoo thing.

won a contest: Yes! I won a singing contest held in the city's biggest mall.

been suspended from school: nope. goody-two-shoes, remember? :)

been in a car accident: yes. none were my fault. I got rid of that jinxed car.

had braces: Nope. Perfect teeth, no cavities *grin*

eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night: surprisingly, no, I haven't. And I looooove ice cream.

witnessed a crime: I don't think so.

swam in the ocean: Yes, Pacific and Atlantic.

sung karaoke: Yup.

paid for a meal with only coins: Yes, but we have those damn loonies and twoonies.

laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose: Yup milk. gross.

been kissed under mistletoe: No, I don't think so. :(

crashed a party: Yes. Sort of. My best friend and I picked up these guys in the middle of the street one night and they took us to a party. We left pretty quickly.

worn pearls: No.

jumped off a bridge: Nope. I'm afraid of heights.

ate dog/cat food: uh, no.

kissed a mirror: no.

glued your hand to something: I don't think so, but I used to dip my hand in the white school glue cuz I liked the feeling of peeling it off. Apparently I was a very odd child ;)

done a one-handed cartwheel: no, I couldn't do it. Tried tho.

talked on the phone for more than 6 hours: Yup. Lotsa times.

didn't take a shower for a week: Not since I was 12.

pick and ate an apple right off the tree: Yes. Went out walking with my Bubie.

been told by a complete stranger that you're hot: Yes. the wierdest, I was 13 and walking down the street and two guys leaned out of a moving car and started screaming at me. Freaked me right the heck out.
6:20 p.m. :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>