<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Happy Birthday!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005
It's my birthday!!

Happy birthday to me!

I know, I've always been a geek about birthdays. I love having one. I just don't like admitting I'm a year older. Right now, I'll admit to 25, 29 if you push me, but in fact I'm {mummble}mrrffty-mree{/mummble}. *grin*

Mr. Pink felt the need to wake me at 4:30 this morning to wish me Happy B-Day and to remind me how old I am. Dork. Yeah, cuz I'm a craddle-robbing nine days older. Woo-hoo. look at that May-December romance.

Usually I have big old wish list of what I want, but really, I don't need anything. Except maybe a professional organizer to come and help me organize my messy house. Oh, okay, and Benefit Lip Balm, because you can't buy it here in Canada and my lips are so dry with regular lipstick, and I desperately need the colour.

But today's my day. Cuz I said so.
1:04 p.m. :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Happy birthday!!! Was that a 33 I saw in there?

    33?

    Pink Pen is Thirty-Three years old! Woot!

    By Blogger Michelle Rowen, at 4:47 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>