<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Sometimes you gotta say... what the F***?

Friday, November 18, 2005
Ok, you had to know that my last post had to have some kinda inspiration, right?

I'm embroiled in a little controversy right now, and the more I read around in blogs, the more I'm seeing that this isn't such an uncommon activity. Take a look at MJ Rose's blog. More silly antics by writers.

I can't go into the actual details of what's going on, and I suspect there's more to the story and the reasons for it than I know about, but suffice it to say, there's a very foolish author who's pretty much shooting herself in the foot.

I'm going to say it again. This is a small industry. People talk. People talk a. lot.
And with blogs and email and e-loops, not a lot gets kept secret. And throwing a pissy fit and making threats isn't going to get you anything but a pile of rejection letters.

And I'm gonna be really damn pissed if all that work I put in just gets thrown out the window.
4:53 p.m. :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>