<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Pink's Hair Colouring Tips

Tuesday, November 01, 2005
If you've been dyeing your hair red for the past thirteen years, and you've been using a permanent dye for a good eight or nine of those years. And you let your mouse-brown roots grow out until they're very noticeable, while the rest of your red has faded to a dull auburn...

Do NOT use a semi-permanent colour. Especially one that has differing "leave on for... " times. And even more, especially not one that is labelled as Red Fusion.

Why?

Because you WILL look like someone tie-dyed your hair. And your mouse brown roots will still be there, and the colour will blend badly to the tip of your hair, which will be bright red. No, really. Super-Hot Red.

Heh. Ask me how I know.
12:26 p.m. :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Heh, actually, I don't start working at home until next week...

    And if you've got an allover brown base, you should be a-ok with the red (I've been doing it for years without any trouble) My problem was that I went with a semi permanent and left it on too long for the ends and not long enough for the roots...

    That's what I get for trying to be a little healthier with my hair *Grin*

    By Blogger Pink Pen, at 8:30 a.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>