<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Separated at birth?

Thursday, November 24, 2005
Ok, so today's hot guys are more cutie pies than hot, but I found this interesting. The other night, I couldn't sleep and ended up staying up really late watching a movie that I didn't really like that much the first time I saw it. And the "kid" looked really, really familiar.


But this movie came out eight years ago, so there was no way this guy was still playing a sixteen year old. I mean, he's not Keri Lynn Pratt or anything. (Have you seen her? she plays 30. she plays 16. and she always looks the part... she's like an age chameleon.) But really, tell me he doesn't look an awful lot like Beaver from Veronica Mars?



What do you mean you haven't seen Veronica Mars yet. I told you to go watch it. Go. Now. *grin*
1:21 a.m. :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>