<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Yippie-Ki-Yay Half-Nekkid Hot Guy

Thursday, December 08, 2005
All day today, I thought it was Wednesday. Wasn't 'til I sat down in front of the tv and realized that ER is on Thursdays... doh!

I'm watching one of my favourite Christmas movies. Die Hard. Cuz nothing says Christmas like men with guns. *grin* But I got a chance to take a look at the Bruce when he was in his prime.



'Course I still have to watch my other favourites, the You'll Shoot Your Eye Out movie and I'll sing along with the Miser brothers. Ba-da-ba-ba-baaaah-da... Too much!

What's your favourite Christmas movie?
8:46 p.m. :: ::
2 Comments:
  • "While You Were Sleeping" is a movie I watch every year at Christmas. I love that movie so much. And "A Christmas Story," of course. And I always have to watch something Scrooge related. I just watched "A Diva's Christmas Carol" the other day (starring Vanessa Williams). Cheesy but adequate.

    By Blogger Michelle Rowen, at 10:33 a.m.  
  • *droooool* I'm sorry, what was the question? I was busy fantasizing about Bruce. ;)

    My favorite Christmas movie that I love to watch (and am actually planning to snuggle up with tonight) is White Christmas, with Danny Kaye & Bing Crosby.
    I LOOOVE that movie. LOVE.IT. :)

    By Blogger Shannon akaMonty, at 9:53 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>