<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Sixty-Nine Dude!

Saturday, January 14, 2006
Totally stole this from Kat

1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:45. Waaaayyyy too early for a Saturday.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds are pretty. I don't have any diamonds. Not even on the third finger of my left hand. hint hint Mr. Pink.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Tho, I totally don't remember the naked harry scene that everyone's talking about. And why are thirty-year-old women talking about it? :)

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Veronica Mars.

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Two chocolate chip cookies and one chocolate-chocolate-chip cookie. And a bottle of spring water. Healthy.

6. What is your middle name?
Marlene. Haven't you been paying attention? :)

7. What is your favorite food?
Chocolate. :)

8. What foods do you dislike?
I'm not sure I actively dislike anything, except maybe brussel sprouts and lima beans. But I can't eat any tomato-based sauce with Italian spices. Salsa, ketchup, tomatoes, totally ok... My body's wierd.

9. Your favorite Potato chip?
Pringles' Sour cream and onion. yummy.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
James Blunt's Back to Bedlam and, I'm embarassed to admit, Hedley. Jacob Hoggard is a cutie-patootie.

11. What kind of car do you drive?
The Toyota Echo Hatchback. It's called a Yaris now. I dunno why. Love it tho.

14 Favorite drink?
I drink a lot of water and milk. But I love anything that involves Pineapple juice and Malibu Rum.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
Ireland. Heh. This is one of many that I had the same answer as Kat.

16.What color is your bathroom?
My upstairs bathroom is a blue underwater scene with fishies all over the walls. My downstairs bathroom is a jungle theme... with sponge-painted animals. I inherited this one. I am glad, however, that I didn't inherit the hand-painted zebra-print toilet seat. It was in the sales contract when I bought my house. I didn't want it anyway :)

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
Don't have one. Pretty much anything that will fit my fat ass. When I get rid of said fat ass, I'll pick one then :)

18.Where would you retire?
Dunno. Hawaii. Newfoundland. right here? I'm too young to think about stuff like that.

19. Favorite time of day?
Dusk.

20. There was no question 20.

21. Favorite sport to watch?
I don't watch sports if I can avoid it. Mr. Pink watches a lot of hockey. Apparently, so do I.

22. Who do you least expect to send this back?
Dunno. I don't really expect anyone to send it back. I don't even know if anyone is reading this.

23. Person you expect to send it back first?
See above.

24. What laundry detergent do you use?
Tide. I like the Cold Water one and the one with Bleach.

25. Coke or Pepsi?
Neither. I don't drink colas. I don't like the taste.

26. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Definitely a night owl. So glad I work from home so I can make my own schedule :)

27. What size shoe do you wear?
8.5

28. Do you have pets?
Nope. We're still discussing the doggie issue. I'd rather wait til I don't have wall to wall carpets. ewww. :)

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends?
Yes. One isn't really true yet, and the other isn't official yet. Will share when it is.

30. What (who) did you want to be when you were little?
An actress. One of the big, famous, A-list, on every magazine cover ones.

31. Favorite candy car?
Big Turk. Mmmmm. chocolate.

33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?
Would you believe I was a cast member at the Disney Store? :) I've done cashier, estate administrator's assistant, receptionist, and since I graduated, editor, writer or combination of both.

34. Favorite season?
Late Spring, early Summer. I like mild temperatures, not too hot, not too cold. Course, we don't get much of that here.

35. Nicknames you've had?
Pink. :)
I've never been a nickname girl. I once wanted Bubbles, after the character in JabberJaw, who was the only curly-haired girl I'd ever seen on tv, but that didn't stick. :)
Mr. Pink once shortened my first name, but thought it was kinda odd. That didn't stick either. :)

36. Piercings:
Four in my left ear, three in my right. No idea why. ;0

37. Eye color:
Green. My best feature.

38. Ever been to Africa?
Nope. would like to one day.

39. Ever been toilet papering?
Yes. The car of my resident assistant in univ. It was the entire college council who did it. He was PISSED :)

40. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Love Mr. Pink. Cried because of Mr. Pink. not sure that counts.

41. Been in a car accident?
Yes. My first car was an accident magnet. I'm glad to be rid of it.

42. What's a question no one has ever asked you?
I was going to say "Will you marry me?" as another dig at Mr. Pink. But that's not true. He did. We were 18 and kinda drunk at the time. :)

43. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday. It's my veg day.

44. Favorite restaurant?
Hmmm. don't really have one. Used to love the pickle barrel. but it's changed. and it sucks now.

45. Favorite flower?
Gerbera daisies.

46. Favorite ice cream?
MMm.... A chocolate ice cream made out of Baci candy. ohhh. so craving that now.

47. Disney or Warner Brothers?
Disney. can't help it. worked for them.

48. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Lick's. Best. Burgers. Ever.

49. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Grey. I have the worst carpet in my house. It's the industrial crap you get in office buildings.

50. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None. Passed first time. Yeah!

51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
Umm... from one of the many e-loops I'm on.

52. Which store would you choose to Max out your Credit Card?
Best Buy. Love me electronic toys.

53. What do you do most often when you are bored?
TV. Surf the 'net. Read. All three at the same time :)

54. Bedtime:
Usually around midnight.

56. Last person you went to dinner with?
My editing team, my boss, my boss' boss, and some random bigwig in the company.

57. Ford or Chevy?
Chevy. I hate Fords.

58. What are you listening to right now?
The hockey game. The Leafs are playing Gretzky's team. Yeah. like I have a choice.

59. What is your favorite color?
I know I should say Pink... but it's actually purple. Somehow the Purple Pen Papers just doesn't have the same ring to it :)

60. Lake, Ocean or River?
Lake.

61. How many tattoos do you have?
None. May one day. :)

62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Uh. egg. no chicken. No, egg. I dunno.

63. How many people are you sending this email to?
Whoever reads this. feel free to poach.

64. Favorite Cocktail?
Pina Colada. Yeah, some 40-year-old waiter made fun of me for that last night. Jerk.

65. Red or White wine?
Neither. I don't like the taste of wine. I know. I'm a freak.

66. Where would you go for a girls or boys weekend get-away?
Spa resort would be cool. Or Shopping trip.

67. What do you want to be?
A published romance novelist. For some reason, corporate newsletters and retail flyers just don't have the same cache :)

68. Republican or Democrat?
Neither. I'm Canadian. We don't have those. And I still haven't decided of the three parties who is Lesser, Three or Evils.

69. Favorite Family Vacation?
Uh. one without my family? :)
8:16 p.m. :: ::
20 Comments:
  • Anyone who says Chocolate is a favorite food is OK by me! Great looking blog. I need to read more. Michele sent me this time. Hope you are having a great weekend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 p.m.  
  • michele sent me... i love your blog! :) and gerberas are my favorite too. they're such a friendly flower! :)

    By Blogger jeni, at 9:07 p.m.  
  • one of my best friends just told me to do this same list... and her favorite show was Veronica Mars, too!

    Michele sent me. But it's nice to find someone else with Pink in the name of their blog :)

    By Blogger Marcia, at 9:33 p.m.  
  • love the colors! i thought i aready left a comment but i dont see it... oh well.. lvoe the blog... here from michele!

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 10:03 p.m.  
  • Ha! I just noticed that YOU got this from my same friend! Kat rocks!

    By Blogger Marcia, at 10:05 p.m.  
  • You are very patient to answer all those questions. Michele sent me.

    By Blogger Star, at 10:09 p.m.  
  • Hi, Michele sent me!

    Love the layout.

    By Blogger Karen, at 10:47 p.m.  
  • Holy canolis! I applaud your tenacity!

    Chevy girl! Very good, if it can;t be a cooper, might as well be a chevy!

    And did you have to mention Baci ice cream? I thought the subliminal Baskin Robbins color scheme was enough! Now I have to go get ice cream! ;-)

    By Blogger Robyn, at 10:48 p.m.  
  • Wow, that meme requires diligence!

    Interesting to read, though.
    Michele sent me.

    By Blogger kenju, at 11:17 p.m.  
  • Wow...that is quite a list. A good read too!

    Michele sent me.

    By Blogger Joe, at 11:29 p.m.  
  • That was a pretty long list to answer. I admire your patience.

    Just dropping by from Michele.

    By Blogger Viamarie, at 8:46 a.m.  
  • A great collection of answers. They tell a lot.

    Michele sent me here.

    By Blogger Jean-Luc Picard, at 9:43 a.m.  
  • very interesting answers. here via michele today.

    By Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything, at 11:15 a.m.  
  • Hi visiting from Michele's this afternoon. Long list there, couldn't have been written by an American could it? LOL.
    Try to aquire a taste for wine, especially Red, you'll never regret it!

    By Blogger Paste, at 11:17 a.m.  
  • Neat meme! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

    here via michele's too.

    have a great sunday

    By Blogger The Mistress of the Dark, at 11:28 a.m.  
  • So glad you love Veronica Mars, too! You're my new best friend!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 p.m.  
  • Cool! I need a new best friend. *grin*

    By Blogger Pink Pen, at 5:35 p.m.  
  • Haha, I just noticed your answer to #69, which is really what I should have put, too. Thinking of family vacations conjures up images of stressed-out parents, a grumpy dad, and getting up way too early.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 p.m.  
  • back again from michele's... totally adding you to my Blogroll as you are a fellow PINK ADDICT!!!!

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 10:25 p.m.  
  • RE: Harry Potter, it's REALLY creeping me out hearing these women lusting after him. The dude is no older than 16 and he's already got a fan base full of midwestern housewives?? Grody.

    By Blogger Nicole, at 11:58 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>