<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Half-Nekkid Hottie from the North

Thursday, December 29, 2005
All right. I confess it. I've always had a little thing for Ryan Gosling pretty much from Are You Afraid of the Dark. I watched Young Hercules simply for the boy toy eye candy.

Eye candy like this:



And now rumour has it he's engaged or about to be engaged to fellow Theatre at York Alum Rachel McAdams. very cool. (I don't remember her, but she either started my last year or the year after. God, I'm old. :) )
8:28 a.m. :: ::
3 Comments:
  • Mmmm nice picture!!

    I tried voting in your poll but I don't think it went through!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 p.m.  
  • I've never heard of either of the people you mention, Pink, but the fellow seems to look okay. I gather your view is that he's a lot more than just okay. LOL

    Michele sent me to witness your interest in boy-candy and romance novels.

    By Blogger utenzi, at 10:13 a.m.  
  • Nice. And at least he's legal.

    Happy New Year - here via Michele.

    By Blogger Cin, at 3:06 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>