<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Thoughts from the East side

Tuesday, January 10, 2006
I'm in Saint John, NB this week, and my internet connection is sporadic at best. Since I'm at my company's head office, the plan is for me to get a new laptop that actually has non-sporadic internet connection and doesn't do odd things with the programs I use for work (I've stumped everyone.. :) ) It's quite beautiful here, though I'm amazed at how... empty... it is. Walk down the street at dusk, and No.One. is around. Not in their living rooms watching tv, not on the street, not in the completely closed down stores. It's very odd, coming from the big city as I do.

I have not yet finished About Last Night... yet, as I pretty much suspected. Fortunately, I still have a few days left before the deadline. I've got the rest of today to myself and a good chunk of time on Thursday, so my plan is that it will be finished in time.

We also have a winner in the I need a pseudonym poll. More on that later when I have more than five minutes of internet connection. :)
2:57 p.m. :: ::
1 Comments:
  • I didn't think ANY companies had their head offices in Saint John, NB. Is there ANY economic infrastructure out there?

    Then again, I used to work for a firm whose HO was in Winnipeg. Ick.

    By Blogger carmilevy, at 10:29 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>