<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Pssst. Hey, I'm over here.

Monday, July 04, 2005
I started this whole post about how no one reads my blog and how I haven't figured out how to build an online presence, and blah, blah, blah, but I realized that it was even more whiny and self-obsessive than my whole blog, so I scrapped it. But I really do wonder if anyone is reading this crap, and how I get myself linked on other people's pages so readers can link back here.

Was in PA this past weekend. Next time Mr. Pink and I take a "romantic vacation":
a) it'll be longer than a day and a half so we spend less time driving, getting lost, driving more, arguing, and driving more, and more time actually romantic vacationing.
b) my goal won't be to buy an entire new wardrobe in the non-existent, semi-fashionable fat lady sizes in 6 hours or less while also making time to romantic vacation
c) I won't get a freaking speeding ticket 1 1/4 miles away from the border from a freaking training officer who didn't have it in his heart to just let me off with a warning. Now I have to either pay a crap load of undertimined money to a government I don't even live under, or cancel my trip to Newfoundland so that I can go to Niagara Falls and fight it. Ok. I was speeding. But in my defense, I was going under the usual speed limit, and they may have posted slow, construction zone signs, but they sure as hell didn't post the new, significantly lower speed limit.
d) Mr. Pink Pen won't have a trigeminal neuralgia attack and I won't get the beginnings of a migraine minutes after we buy a three pack of "for both your pleasure" condoms. Yeah, this TN thing is really pissing me off, we'd put off our romantic vacation for over a year because the attacks are getting more and more painful and more and more frequent and it absolutely kills me seeing him go through this and not be able to do anything to fix it. And yet despite the new supposedly better meds and the morphine patches he's wearing (!!!), he's still having long attacks. If the surgery to try to fix this were available in Canada, wouldn't kill or possibly paralyse him, or affect his brain so that he may no longer be the man I fell in love with, I'd be jumping up and down all day every day to make him have it.

Sigh. But I did buy a mouse for the laptop because the touchpad doesn't like me, and a really cute laptop bag ($12.48!!! how much do I love Target? I know I work for the store that would compete a lot with Target if they had Targets in Canada, but still... 12.48, compared to the over $100 I saw everywhere else on the internet is pretty darn awesome.
8:22 p.m. :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Man, I'm a cold-ass bitch. My boyfriend has the most painful disease known to man... but I got a great deal on a laptop bag at Target! so it all works out. Not.

    Am I the only loser who comments on her own blogging?

    By Blogger Pink Pen, at 10:48 a.m.  
  • Nope. If you start leaving messages on other blogs, then (if they are like me) they check back on who posted and pop over to visit.

    By Blogger Kristie (J), at 9:44 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>