<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Office Politics Suck

Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Really...

Someone complained because I took work home the week before I went on vacation and worked like almost 2 days worth of OT so no one would be left with my crap while I was gone.

Someone complained because I catch their mistakes and I'm "always right". Umm. that's my job.

Someone complained because I was sitting in a chair eating my lunch and minding my own business and I wouldn't get up and move so she could sit there.

I've decided that's more than enough. I'm sick of whining about work. I'm sick of being upset about it when I get home. I'm sick of it upsetting me. I'm sick of reading about it in my blog that's supposed to be about my writing. So again, ENOUGH. (Though, I'm also sick of people whining about stuff that really is kinda ridiculous.)

Let's talk about something interesting.

Rock Star INXS. Seriously, after last night, they really should have just sent every one else home and just given the job to MiG. I've said all along that he's going to win. 1. He's a fellow Aussie. 2. He has mad sex appeal. (And ooo-eee what a body! mmm-mm. 3. Boy can SANG. Don't believe me? Check out his oohh baby I love your way here.
And really, people aren't gonna forget Michael Hutchence. People aren't gonna forget MH's vibe (he, too, was pretty sexy... didn't we all get the shivers when he told us to "Slide over here and give me a moment..."? And people are gonna want the MH replacement to be just like MH. Much though I like the whole woman power thang, I just can't buy a female lead for the band. Sorry.
And let's look at the guys that are left:
JD and his whiny-ass ego. Oh. you won't do it my way. Well, I'm gonna take my ball and go home. And then I'm gonna get my big brother to beat you up. waaah.
Ty and his mohawk and freaky tongue that scares the crap out of the band. 'nuff said.
Marty. I can't read Marty. Yes, he has talent. Yes, I think he's gonna be big. I just don't think he's gonna be with INXS.
That leaves us with MiG. who, is such a little smushy if you're watching the elimination show right now... awwww.

And, because I love me the musical talent reality shows. Canadian Idol. I'm glad our fellow Newf, Rex, was safe. (Ok, I'm just an adopted Newf, but still...) I was, however, shocked to see Josh go before Aaron and especially Casey. Sure, she's a pretty pink princess, and people love the pretty pink princesses, but she's just not that good a singer, and she really doesn't have any charisma...
I've always been curious though... why don't they tell us who got the most votes each week? That would definitely give us a better idea of who's got a chance of winning and, if we don't like that, a chance to change that. I know in the first season I voted my ass off, not because I was big on who I was voting for, but to keep Gary Beals from winning. Cuz he sucked.
I can't say I have a clear favourite for CI though. If I had to pick today, it would be a three way tie between Rex, Suzy and Melissa, and depending on the week, each takes the lead.... It's gonna be an interesting top 3 though when we get there...


So, cuz I'm on a whole pile of tangents today... I started a second blog over at msn spaces. mostly cuz i really liked the template I picked (it was pink! :) ) but also to keep my other crap out of my writing blog. But then they cut off my posts and deleted half of what I wrote. And I can never remember to update that blog and this one, so I'm deleting the other one and keeping it all here. Don't like it? Well.. too bad. it's my blog. Really don't like it? Go whine to BossLady. Everyone else does. *GriN*
8:42 p.m. :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>