<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Gotta love the Gmail

Sunday, November 06, 2005
Ok, so for the last long while I've been reading enviously about this totally cool gmail account. y'know, invite only and all that. I wanted to be part of the in crowd. I wanted one too. But I didn't know anyone who had one, and sadly, I never got an invite to the party.

Then, about a month ago, I was surfing some blogs and came across this one.
The blogger was talkin' about how everybody had a gmail account, and usually more than one. And then she offered up an invite to anyone who didn't have one. And I thought hey! Me! I want one!

And now I have two! And this morning, pinkpenpapers@gmail.com has 100 invites to share. So I'm paying it forward. Want a gmail account? Send me a message.

And this is totally not a ploy to find out who my frequent lurkers are. Not even a tiny bit *grin*.
3:37 p.m. :: ::
2 Comments:
  • I'd love a gmail account. I already have five email accounts... the more the merrier!

    By Blogger Michelle Rowen, at 4:28 p.m.  
  • I can't even count how many I have... it's kinda pathetic. I should really let some go, but they're fun to collect. *grin*

    Consider your gmail invite sent :)

    By Blogger Pink Pen, at 5:10 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>