<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Santa Baby, I'm a greedy Beeyotch

Monday, December 12, 2005
Ok. Seriously. I really like that I can be at home and listen to the radio as loud as I want and whatever channel I want without someone leaning over and whining that he can hear it. And I'm really enjoying listening to Christmas music, cuz I don't have my tree up yet, I haven't started my shopping and I'm really not in the mood... yet.

But I have heard "Santa Baby" eleventy-gajillion times today alone (not to mention every single day last week.) The Madonna version, which really sucks, Eartha Kitt, Peggy Lee and Ally McBeal for Pete's sake.

It's a crappy song. It's some idiot with her boobies stuck out asking Santa to give her a park avenue penthouse, a really cool car and lots of shiny jewellery. Where's the Christmas spirit in that?


Grrrr.
1:51 p.m. :: ::
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>