<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Dude, What is up with the Weather?

Friday, January 20, 2006
Seriously.

I live in Canada. The Great White North. It's January and I just went outside in a t-shirt and capri pants. (Hey, I work from home. You're lucky I was wearing enough clothes to go outside in *grin*

Don't get me wrong. I hate the cold. I hate snow and slush and freezing your frickin' ass off.

But this is just wierd.

It's even starting to smell like spring. I love the smell of spring. But we're gonna have some fucked up animals, trees and flowers if the weather doesn't straighten itself up.
11:30 a.m. :: ::
8 Comments:
  • Enjoy it while it lasts... it shouldn't stay that warm! (it is all our fault, we are messing up the weather...) here via Michele's

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:27 p.m.  
  • I know here my tulips are all thinking it is spring. And they are gonna die sooner or later, I just know it. A big blizzard is gonna come probably as soon as they pop up a flower head. Gad!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 p.m.  
  • Love the blog design! It made me crave chocolate. Saw you at Michele's and thought I'd drop by. :)

    By Blogger Jess Riley, at 3:37 p.m.  
  • It's that way on the Eastern shore too. I'm personally enjoying it for the short time it's here. Definitely will help on heating bills. Michele sent me

    By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 3:39 p.m.  
  • I like your blog design. I am visiting from Michele's meet n' greet. I am experiencing 40+ C weather and would gladly trade about now.

    By Blogger theaddict, at 3:48 p.m.  
  • We have a thaw. It was 57 degrees when I got home and took a walk with the dog. Even the yard is torn up from gophers and moles who are dreadfully confused.

    Michele sent me.

    By Blogger Chatty, at 4:16 p.m.  
  • is this corny? i just love coming to your blog cause of the color scheme? know what it reminds me of? neopolitan ice cream.. one of my fave's!

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 6:18 p.m.  
  • I hear ya: if this wacked-out weather continues, I'm thinking of voting in my bermudas.

    I wonder what the Elections Canada scrutineers would think about THAT!

    Seriously, you're right: we're gonna pay for this someday. The day of reckoning approaches. There are no free lunches when it comes to weather.

    By Blogger carmilevy, at 9:35 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>