<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Half-Nekkid Hot Elf

Thursday, January 26, 2006
I almost forgot today was Thursday!

So a few weeks ago, we did Brendan Fraser from Encino Man. Also in that movie, and long before he became an elf that most of you know and love (I don't, never saw any LOTR movies, and don't have any desire to. Sorry.), was Sean Astin.

Now that's a ripply tummy. :)




PS. Have you gone to visit The Art of Getting By yet? Janet's not gonna be here much longer!
1:35 p.m. :: ::
3 Comments:
  • I'm reading LOTR and hadn't decided but hm, he sorta tips the scales a little in that direction.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 a.m.  
  • He played Sam? That is *so* not how I pictured Sam.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 a.m.  
  • Yes! I ran across this picture just the other day when I was compiling my crush post:)

    By Blogger Janet, at 12:53 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>