<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

I have a tenant!

Monday, January 23, 2006
Fifteen bidders, and only one winner...

I confess, it was a very hard decision, and a couple of the blogs were really interesting, but it came down to a shared crush on an '80s nerd boy, Chris Young, who is totally cute and totally got Alyssa Milano in Dance 'til Dawn, a guilty pleasure I can watch again and again.

So, meet Janet and The Art of Getting By. See that little thumbnail over on the right hand side of the screen? That's a link to her blog. So go visit her.

She'll be here all week. Tell her I sent you :)
7:37 p.m. :: ::
4 Comments:
  • Hey there...just found your blog through BE the other day. How can it be I have never been here before?

    I'm new to Rent My Blog so thanks for being the first person to have me as a tenant. I promise not to leave holes in the wall before I move out.:)

    Chris Young fans unite!

    By Blogger Janet, at 9:11 p.m.  
  • Thanks for the vote over at my place! i'll go check out AOGB and tell her you sent me.

    By Blogger Suzanne, at 10:11 p.m.  
  • Maybe I should try out this "Rent My Blog" thing...not a bad idea...

    By Blogger Nicole, at 11:51 p.m.  
  • Hi
    Janet made me do it!

    Like your blog; will be back

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:02 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>