<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Election Day!

Monday, January 23, 2006
In more ways than one. Here in Canada, we are voting for our prime minister. I've voted, I've filled out my ipsos-reid survey and now it's just a matter of waiting for the results.

I don't want to get political here, but I really think that we're fucked six ways from Sunday no matter who gets in.. Bottom line, Ontario hasn't gotten over Bob Rae to vote NDP. I don't care how good or bad a candidate Jack Layton is (and don't forget, this is the man who, while being leader of his party, didn't even win in his own riding until the winning candidate gave up his spot for him), he's tainted by Bob Rae and his crappy leading of our province. (Yeah, I know, us Ontarians, thinking the world revolves around us... *grin*)
Paul Martin. Sponsorship scandal. Need I say more?
Stephen Harper. I'm sorry, he creeps me out. And he's a little too dependant on the Americans. I don't want to offend my American readers, but really, we are a separate country. We need to have our own opinion, choices, identity. And I don't think we'll have that with Harper.

Green Party? Independant? Yeah, none of them have a chance.

See what I mean?

On another election.... There's about three or four hours left to post a bid to rent space on my blog. I'm actually quite excited that 11 people have bid so far! There's a couple I really like, one that I'm leaning toward, but I don't want to be hasty, this being my first time at all this. Here's a tip though, if you are thinking about renting space... Most people have a statcounter. This usually tells how long you've spent on a blog. If you can't even take 30 seconds to read my blog, why would you want to rent space here?

Stay tuned for tomorrow to see who our winning renter is :)
4:28 p.m. :: ::
3 Comments:
  • It's interesting reading so many Canadian blogs with so many opinions on who the right candidate might be. But the important thing they're all saying is: VOTE!

    Good job, guys. :)

    By Blogger Nicole, at 11:50 p.m.  
  • I confess... I voted for Harper.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 p.m.  
  • I forgive you. But if he screws up our country, I'm comin' after ya. *grin*

    By Blogger Pink Pen, at 12:20 a.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>