<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

That's just wrong

Friday, January 20, 2006
To the guy who left a used condom at the bottom of my outside stairs.

1. EW. that's really gross.
2. Um. I'm pretty sure they're not biodegradeable. That used condom's gonna be sitting there for a looooooooonnnnng time. And I'm not toucing it to pick it up. No, no way, uh-uh.
3. Despite my earlier post today, it *is* still winter. I feel really sorry for your girlfriend, cuz there's no way you were able to keep l'il willie up long enough for there to have been any good stuff. (or your boyfriend, as the case may be. Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
4. Two flights of cement stairs are HARD. I really hope you didn't lean up against them to do the good stuff. that's gotta hurt. And I really don't want to walk out of my house and see that.
5. Didn't your mama teach you to pick up after yourself?

Now stop leaving gross stuff outside my house.

Pink.


Edited to add this:
OH MY GOD this is too funny. Thanks to Killired for this link. I just Gizoogled this post up. This is how it would read in tha hood.

That's jizzle wrong
Friday, January 20, 2006

To tha homey who left a used condom at tha bottom of mah outside stairs.

1. EW. that's really gross.
2. Um . Death row 187 4 life. I'm pretty sure they're not biodegradeable thats off tha hook yo. Thizzay used condom's gonna be hatin' there fo` a looooooooonnnnng tizzle mah nizzle. And I'm not straight trippin' it ta pizzy it up. No, no wizzle uh-uh . It dont stop till the wheels fall off.
3. Despite mah shot calla post today, it *izzis* still pusha. I feel really sorry fo` yo girlfriend, cuz there's no way you wizzy able ta keep l'il willie up long enough fo` there ta have been any good shiznit. (or yo boyfriend, as tha case may be. Not that there's anyth'n wrong wit that.)
4. Two flights of cement stairs is HARD. I really hope you didn't lean up against tizzle ta do tha good shiznit. that's gots`ta hiznurt bitch ass nigga. And I really D-to-tha-izzon't wizzy ta wizzay out of mah hizouse n see tizzle . Fo'-fo' desert eagle to your motherfuckin' dome.
5. Didn't yo mama teach you ta pizzy up brotha yoself?

Now stop pimpin' gross shiznit outside mah house.

Piznink.

I'm sorry. That shiznit's too funny. And so much more effective than what I wrote. :)
6:19 p.m. :: ::
20 Comments:
  • tha's off the hook, yo!

    i am cracking the $uck up! wonder what that translates into?!?!?

    did you have your whole site transscribed?

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 7:29 p.m.  
  • ok.. it's this:

    I am crack'n tha fizzuck up

    and pink = pizzle! hahahahahaha

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 7:31 p.m.  
  • I was grossed out by the event but LOVED the translation...
    I am off there now...

    Oh, and Michele sent me..

    Minerva

    By Blogger Minerva, at 8:21 p.m.  
  • That's not the kind of present I want to find outside my door.

    I wonder that people can't make it to their apartment to do the good stuff on an actual bed!

    here via Michele's!

    By Blogger The Mistress of the Dark, at 8:47 p.m.  
  • holy shiznit, sistah michele sent me

    By Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle, at 8:50 p.m.  
  • As my 8 year old son would say: "Gag me with a spoon". LOL
    That's just nasty...and inconsiderate as well. Gah! Gross! Anyway, I'm here from Michele's tonight, and loving your post translation :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 p.m.  
  • First, Michele sent me.
    Second, I love Gizoogle.

    I know what you mean about the "used items". I lived in a less-that-classy part of town for a while and had a similar find one morning. "The Act" would have been between my front bumper and the exterior wall of the laundry room. I let maitenace clean it up.

    By Blogger archshrk, at 10:49 p.m.  
  • So many things are gross and funny at the same time.
    Michele sent me.

    By Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything, at 1:01 p.m.  
  • I am with archshrk...!! gross and funny at the same time. I am here via Michele's !

    By Blogger MaR, at 2:17 p.m.  
  • oooh oww! I just about shot Cherry Coke out my nose reading this.

    Michele sent me...

    By Blogger Jessica, at 3:18 p.m.  
  • LOL, LOL, Lol...very very funny in the translation! Very Very horrible in the original discovery..Ewwww, is right!
    Makes you wonder what people's homes look like, doesn't it?

    Here from the lovely Michele, today...

    By Blogger OldLady Of The Hills, at 3:19 p.m.  
  • Well, Michele sent me right back again...!
    I have nothing new to say except more Condom Ewwwww! (lol)

    By Blogger OldLady Of The Hills, at 3:42 p.m.  
  • I'm obviously much too old, because the whole ordeal just seems like way too much effin' trouble.
    :)

    And let me echo EW! Gross.

    Hello, Michele sent me (today!)

    By Blogger Shannon akaMonty, at 4:12 p.m.  
  • Furshizzle, that was so freaking funny. Your original was funny, but gizoogling it was BRILLIANT. A true inspiration.

    Michele sent me.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:14 p.m.  
  • No shnizzle....I can't believe someone would do that?!?! Gross.

    Michele sent me.

    By Blogger Chatty, at 6:57 p.m.  
  • Michele sent me.
    That was a gross finding no matter how you say it. EEEEWWWWWW is right.

    By Blogger srp, at 7:22 p.m.  
  • That is too funny. I did a post once with Gizoogled. It's always a surefired giggle! But what a totally gross thing to find outside your house! We've been dealing with a neighbor who keeps throwing cigarette butts out their window onto our deck. I thought that was bad, but a used condom has us beat! Michele sent me. Hope you had a good weekend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 p.m.  
  • EWWW that is just beyond nasty..The translation is hilarious though...It also made for a great post ..heheeh.

    Here via Michele :)

    Cute site here ....I LOVE pink and brown together.I am dying to use them on a scrapbppk layout:)

    By Blogger Tracy S, at 10:23 p.m.  
  • Michele sent me tonight again! Sorry I didn't post quicker, my cat chose the moment I posted as the opportune time to throw up all over the floor :( *shudder* So between a used condom and cat puke, I think we have gross stuff covered on this post :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:31 p.m.  
  • Wow that is gross...I wonder if it is going to get all moldy? Hopefully a nice strong wind will blow it away!

    Michele S-to-tha-izzent me. :)

    By Blogger Kelli, at 11:36 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>