<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Eddie Cibrian Eddie Cibrian Eddie Cibrian

Thursday, February 23, 2006
Heh. Ok. I know I'm a geek. And after this, you'll all really know how much of a geek I am. Yes, I still watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch. :) hey, it's in syndication and it's on all the time... what can I say? :)

Last night's episode gave us the passion spell. Say something three times and it might come true. Sabrina's wish? Eddie Cibrian:



Ooooh. Good choice :)

Too bad this doesn't really work...
A million dollars A million dollars A million dollars.

Dammit.
11:09 a.m. :: ::
8 Comments:
  • Sabrina has most excellent taste. Yum!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 p.m.  
  • My, my ...

    Love them bubbles. :-)

    Tanya

    By Blogger Shesawriter, at 12:44 p.m.  
  • damn bubbles! yummy!

    a million dollars, a million dollars, a million dollars.... *poof*... where is it?

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 1:32 p.m.  
  • Oh yum! Is this the guy now on Invasion?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 p.m.  
  • Pink, I feel the exact same way about Dylan McKay.

    Karmela

    By Blogger Karmela, at 1:50 p.m.  
  • I have the sudden urge to bed forward and blow away the bubbles. At least he isn't singing. Good grief. Just stand there and look...wet. Wowzah.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:51 p.m.  
  • was there text in that blog cos I missed it. I can't stop looking at Eddie *sigh*

    ...and damn woman, I'm trying to figure out who you are. You know I hate not knowing stuff *g*

    By Blogger Jaynie, at 11:07 p.m.  
  • Oh my God, I have loved Eddie since he was on "Sunset Beach." Thanks for the yummy pic!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>