<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

I've been tagged!

Friday, February 10, 2006
I was the geek girl that everyone picked on in junior high. It's ok. I admit it now. :) And, I'll confess, there's still a bit of that thirteen-year-old girl hiding in my heart, wanting to be part of the cool crowd. To be cool enough that I'd get tagged on someone else's blog.

And now I have. I feel so loved. :) Rachel has tagged me to list my 8 perfect partner requirements. Granted, I'm not single, and if I could, I'd make Mr. Pink not be sick, and he'd actually quit smoking, instead of promising that he will soon. Heh, I wonder what would have happened if I'd actually listened to my "I don't date smokers" rule, when Mr. Pink first asked me out. We still laugh about that... He asked me to give him a shot, I thought, what the hell. I'm never gonna see him again after that first date. And now here we are, four and a half years later... *grin*

But, I digress:

Pink's Perfect Partner

1. He can make me laugh, and he'll laugh at my bad jokes.
2. He's honesty and trustworthy.
3. He gets me.
4. We can sit and talk for hours about absolutely nothing and have a great time doing it.
5. He finds me attractive, even when I look like crap.
6. I can be completely comfortable around him, without having to worry about whether I'm saying or doing the wrong thing.
7. He's loyal.
8. He says what he means and means what he says.

And a cute butt wouldn't hurt. *Grin*

And I must say, it's a darn sight better than my requirements from before I met Mr. Pink... "He has to be breathing." heehee.
5:45 p.m. :: ::
6 Comments:
  • Hey Pink! I just came by to see if we would be a good match for blog renting, and I just had to comment.

    I totally relate to the 13 year old geek. Curly, frizzy, poodle-like hair and the extra 25 or so pounds didn't help things. I wanted to be sooooo popular. And I happened to get my first tag just yesterday! So I totally relate. Just had to share that. Have a great weekend, hope you pick me! haha
    :)
    Leigh
    www.thespinningpen.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Leigh Clements, The Mystery Maiden, Shot In The Dark Mysteries.com, at 11:46 p.m.  
  • Oh, Leigh, you had the frizzy poodle hair too?! We so should have gone to the same school. We coulda started the curly haired girl club *grin*

    By Blogger Pink Pen, at 11:49 p.m.  
  • Yeah, then we could have been beaten up together! heh heh

    Thanks for the Worst Book comment, by the way. Great stuff! I'll totally read it, but I'll pick it up from the library, so the author doesn't suffer a false sense of popularity.

    Leigh
    www.thespinningpen.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Leigh Clements, The Mystery Maiden, Shot In The Dark Mysteries.com, at 12:06 a.m.  
  • Hi, Pink Pen. Michele sent me this time. I like your requirements, msot of them are mine too. But I've been married for 42 years, so my main request is that someone make me laugh - and I can truthfully say that mr. kenju does that every day. He doesn't always mean to make me laugh - but I do....LOL

    I can relate to your 13 year old girl. I was 5"10 and weighed no more than 115 pounds. They called me "slat legs".

    By Blogger kenju, at 11:05 a.m.  
  • I just did a list like this, but with more than 8 requirements. Maybe I'm too picky!

    I agree with all of your reqs, and Kenju's, too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:41 a.m.  
  • I'd be lying if I said that a cute butt wouldn't be at the top of my list :)

    Here via Michele's

    By Blogger The Mistress of the Dark, at 7:14 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>