<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

More Decisions

Tuesday, February 14, 2006
As you can probably see, I chose the Rock Bitch, to hang out with me this week. It was going to come down to eeny meeny, but something RB said struck a chord and there we have it. So go click on her link and tell her I say hi.

For those of you who just happened to wander over here and have absolutely no idea what the heck I'm talking about, renting out space on your blog is a perk of Blog Explosion, to drive traffic to your blog. You earn credits and then spend them renting out space on someone else's blog, then hopefully all their traffic pays you a visit too.

In fact, I'm hanging out at two cool blogs this week, both of whom happen to be on my blogroll - The Daily Bitch and Whatchu Tawkin' Bout, so I'm pretty darn excited about that. Feel free to head on over and pay us all a visit :)

On another note, and sort of crappy timing considering I'm trying to bring people here... Someone once told me that you can have a great relationship, a great apartment and a great job, but you'll never have all three at the same time. Needless to say, now that the drama is over, I'm enjoying my job, and as the clutter leaves my home, I'm liking it much more too.... so you can pretty much guess what that means. I swore I'd never have one of those kind of blogs, so if you'll excuse me for a while, I'm probably going to have sporadic posting while I deal with the ramifications.
10:57 a.m. :: ::
8 Comments:
  • *HUGS*

    If you need a bat to deal with the ramifications - I'm here for you. Kicking helps too.

    *HUGS*

    By Blogger Deborah Beckers, at 12:12 p.m.  
  • This Rent Your Blog thing pits you against some stiff competition, apparently. I'm lucky I got in here while the getting was good.:)

    By Blogger Janet, at 6:29 p.m.  
  • I came here via Watchu's blog - boy you people are all renting these days!
    Hope happier times are in store for you.

    By Blogger Jay, at 12:34 p.m.  
  • Thanks for having me this week!

    By Blogger Lisa, at 4:40 p.m.  
  • I'm visiting from The Daily Bitch. I hope everything works out for you.

    By Blogger Amanda, at 10:23 p.m.  
  • I decided to drop in - with a little kick in the butt by Monty over at The Daily Bitch. Hello.
    ...Monty usually picks good sites - yours is no exeption.

    By Blogger Hale McKay, at 10:54 p.m.  
  • Dear Ms. Pink,

    I'm terribly sorry to hear your latest news. But (selfishly) I enjoy regularly stopping by your blog, so don't go away too long!

    It's all material for your writing, no? You have a very friendly audience here - whenever you need to share. :->

    Methinks from your blog that you are a smart, savvy woman with a great sense of humour - I know that when you come back, you will be stronger than ever!

    Peace,

    Eclecta

    Eclecta

    By Blogger Eclecta, at 6:55 p.m.  
  • hmmm ... it would appear that I really, really like my pseudonym ... sorry about that - no way to edit it now! :->

    By Blogger Eclecta, at 10:23 a.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>