<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

And Pink emerges...

Thursday, February 09, 2006
Seven. Hundred. Pages. of how to install telephone equipment. Yikes.
So, I've been a little buried.

I also started a Clean Sweep of my office. I'd post before and after pictures, but I'm actually too embarassed by the before. *Grin* And, since I'm moving my office into another room, I now have to Clean Sweep that room, too. There's seven bags of clothes headed to the goodwill, six bags of recycling (mostly shredded bills and pay stubs... from 1995!), five bags of garbage, four empty boxes, three broken computers, two ripped up carpets and a very stressed Pink. heeehee.

Oh, yes, you did read that right. Two ripped up carpets. I left the room for five minutes and my mom pulled up the carpet. No, I can't afford to lay down new flooring. No, there isn't nice shiny hardwood floors under there. It's plywood. Unsanded, dirty, water-stained plywood floors. Woo-fricken-hoo. Anyone know where I can get 1000 square feet of laminate that fell off a truck? *grin*

But, I'm back, and I promise to post more soon... :)
8:24 p.m. :: ::
4 Comments:
  • i check you everyday and was wondering where the heck you've been!!!! welcome back.. will you come clean sweep my house when you're done? hahaha!

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 11:49 p.m.  
  • Oy! I did the clean sweep thing in my bedroom/office last year.

    Sadly I have to do it again, maybe this weekend... or, you know, in about 5 months. ;P

    Good to have you back =)

    By Blogger Deborah Beckers, at 9:43 a.m.  
  • Never fear if its just ugly plywood underneath! At least for the time being it can be painted (with colored deck paint or something heavy duty) and be made to look great until you can get what you want!
    Doesn't it feel great once the cleaning is all done?? :)

    Ash

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40 a.m.  
  • Heh, thanks gals. I didn't realize I was missed. It's good to know. :)

    And Ash, you're right. I'm eyeing some paint for the floor. Cuz it's pretty gross right now...

    By Blogger Pink Pen, at 7:31 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>