<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

It just keeps coming...

Friday, September 08, 2006
I'm a bit of a stats whore. I love my statcounter, seeing who's been visiting, where they're from and all...

And despite me not posting over here for I don't know how long, y'all keep coming by to visit.

So, why don't ya come visit me at my new home? The controversy I was concerned about has passed, and quite frankly, I no longer give a crap.

Find me here: lararose.com/blog

Oh, you participated in my pick a new pseudonym poll and Lara Rose isn't even close to any of the names you had to pick from. Yeah. I know. I'm indecisive. *grin*
7:55 p.m. :: ::
5 Comments:
  • You might want to submit a Change of Address notice to the Postmaster of Jennsylvania. It'd be an interesting experiment to see how it changes your site traffic, at least...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:59 p.m.  
  • Hello there.. You may now submit your blog to our newly created PR 3 Blog Directory.. Have a nice day! Keyworddir.info

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 p.m.  
  • Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:01 a.m.  
  • hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:00 a.m.  
  • hi... just dropping by!
    http://www.fileafro.com
    http://mobileandetc.blogspot.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 a.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>