<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Happy Blogiversary!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Happy Blogiversary,
Happy Blogiversary.
Happy Blogiversary,
HAAAAAAAAAppy Blogiversary.
Happy, happy, happy, happy,
Happy Blogiversary
Happy, happy, happy, happy,
Happy Blogiversary...

dontcha just love the Flintstones? *grin*

Yup, today's my one year blogiversary.

So, where was I a year ago? I was working at Sprawl-Mart, making the 130 km round trip across the city, and unhappy as all heck. Getting regular migraines, colds and all round feeling crappy. And more often than not, I was driving across the city to sit at my desk and do.... nothing. The day I started this blog was two or three days after I got access to the internet at my desk (yeah, try being a copywriter and do research without access to any kind of research material...). And I thought it was something I could do to keep myself occupied during those long hours of thumb twiddling.

And now here I am a year later.. working three-and-a-half jobs from the comfort of my living room. Still waiting for Mr. Pink to propose. Still not any closer to being published, but at least significantly happier with my life.

And I'm finding I like this. I like writing several times a week (tho, yes, not that much lately, I admit. *grin*). I like knowing people are out there who are interested enough to pay me a visit once in a while (thanks for coming! :) )

So here's to another year together. Let's make it a good one! :)
9:45 p.m. :: ::
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>