<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Hey! Neat!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Ok, I should totally be working, because I went from having wayyyy too much time on my hands to having waaaaayy too much work to do.

But some cool things just happened.

1. Passionate Ink (the Erotic Romance Writers Chapter) just got approval on our name. Still no chapter approval yet, but we've got our fingers crossed. If you want to join, you'll eventually need to be a RWA member, but for now go to: groups.yahoo.com/group/erw_org and join the loop.

2. The Pink Pen Papers is listed on Romancing the Blog. Maybe people will come visit me now. Yay!

Heh, maybe not...

I hate you so bad
you are the "I hate you so bad" happy
bunny. You hate everyone and everything and you're
not ashamed of it.


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Ok, how many times did I have to edit the happy bunny thing to get rid of the spelling mistakes ;0
12:26 p.m. :: ::
3 Comments:
  • Thought I'd stop by and visit. Yay on getting the name approved. I think having a special interest chapter for erotic romance is a great idea. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 p.m.  
  • Hi Michelle!

    Thanks for stopping by. :)
    (and I agree about the chapter. now let's hope rwa thinks so too. lol)

    Pink

    By Blogger Pink Pen, at 8:52 p.m.  
  • Hey there. I found your blog through RTB. It's nice to see another Ontario blogger. I found if you start hopping around the blog world, you get to meet some real neat people.

    By Blogger Kristie (J), at 9:35 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>