<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

The new diet sensation

Thursday, August 18, 2005
I'm a fat chick.
Yeah, I am. and I've tried all of the diets. Zone, Atkins, South Beach, Weight Watchers, 3-day diet, Carb addict, GI diet, you name it, I've tried it. and the same 20 lbs goes away and comes back and usually with friends.

So I've decided to give it all up and create my own diet.
The Stop Eating Fries and Gravy For Lunch You Fat Cow diet. And the While You're At It, the Chocolate Bar a Day Snack Isn't Helping Either diet.

Because really, our cafeteria's fries, not that good. Ok, the gravy is, but the fries are either burnt or soggy. So why am I wasting all of those yummy calories on not that good food? It's just not worth it.

Who knows, maybe this one I can stick to :)
8:28 a.m. :: ::
1 Comments:
  • I think all the diets might be part of yoour problem. Yo Yo dieting is horrible for your body and your metabolism.

    Eating healthy getting rid of all the junk will do wonders.

    i went down the same road you'r on for almost 15 years. Nothing worked until I made a choice to eat healthy.

    Good luck with your diets!! hehe

    By Blogger April, at 7:53 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>