<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Today was... odd.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005
So, I had a really odd day...

Last night, I was job searching and came across a copywriter position at an agency. Saved it to my "potential jobs" folder, checked out their website and hadn't decided whether to apply or not... (scary that mapquest has such a big part of my job application decisions *grin*
Anyway, today, I had a call from the agency's HR department. They came across my resume on Workopolis and were interested in me.

Odder.... turns out their biggest client is a competitor store, who, actually called me out of the blue a few weeks ago to talk about a copywriter job THEY had open. (It was contract, so I said no.) Even odder... I worked for this store most of the way through high school.

THEN, I ended up on the radio!! Yup, if you were listening to Mix 99.9 at 5:25, that was me badly playing quizology. My cell crapped out and I couldn't hear any of the questions to answer. Which sucks, cuz I totally wanted to knock that champion out... Sigh. maybe next time :)

And if anyone can tell me how to change the comments tag so that it says something other than "comments", I'd appreciate it... I just seem to be making a mess.
Hey! I figured it out. I am so smart. S-M-R-T, uh, I mean S-M-A-R-T. *grin*
9:55 p.m. :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>