<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

A rather late update

Monday, March 27, 2006
Gah. I'm sorry it's taken me so long since my last post. I've been a little overwhelmed with all the things I have to do and I just haven't had the chance to write...

I'd started this post a few times and just couldn't post it cuz I figured no one wanted to hear me whine, which is what it would have been.

Most importantly, thanks to everyone who left comments. I really appreciate your thoughts.

Mr. Pink is...better... in that he's not sleeping for two days straight right now. He did go to the doctor's to find out what's going on, and he has an inner ear issue that we think triggered the latest attack.

At least he's not in the pain that he was in last summer, but I still find the sleeping for hours and hours a little worrisome. And, to be honest, a little lonely. Working from home, I don't get out much as it is and don't really have anyone to talk to during the day. So, when he's at his mom's house, I'm alone. And now, when he's here, I'm still alone, cuz it's kinda hard to talk to a sleeping person.

*Sigh* You'd think with all that alone time I'd actually be further along on my to-do list, wouldn't you? You'd think. *Grin*
5:14 p.m. :: ::
1 Comments:
  • That's scary. And it would drive me crazy. But I'm glad he's doing better.

    By Blogger Jay, at 7:58 a.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>