<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

What have I been up to?

Saturday, March 11, 2006
So, you'll remember a few months ago I was all angsty about my pseudonym. Well, I chose one, submitted a few stories under that name, even started creating a website (tho the only person who has seen it is the instructor for my HTML class :) ) And the more I thought about it, the more it just didn't fit.

So I think I've chosen a new one. But I'm still trying it on for size. Once I've worn it a few times, maybe thrown it in the wash and made sure it doesn't shrink or warp, then I'll let you in on it.

I've been really sick this week, all snuffy and coughing up assorted internal organs on a regular basis, so that would be why I haven't been around much.

So I thought I'd invite someone to share my pad, so go check out my renter Erin. And, after spending some time visiting here, Janet's letting me crash at her pad. So go give her a looksee too :)
11:59 p.m. :: ::
2 Comments:
  • A pseudonym is a tricky thing, because fake or not, a name is still an identity of sorts. Choose well.

    By Blogger Jay, at 11:07 a.m.  
  • Thanks for the note - more people than I've expected have visited. I really like the design of your site.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    By Blogger Erin, at 7:02 p.m.  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>