<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Pink Pen Papers
Think in Hot Pink

Where's Pink?

Friday, March 31, 2006
So, yes, I've been a little absent lately. Mostly, it's that I've tried not to let myself play while I had major projects hanging over my head. (And the worst, hardest, most "really had to get it out of here and didn't want to do it" is FINALLY done! WOO!)

The other thing is, I've started a new blog, for the new pseudonym I decided on. Things happened all very quickly with that respect, I now have a blog that I actually post to more than I do over here (which still isn't that much :) ), and a domain name. Soon I'll have an actual website at the domain name... it's going to be my class project, which is finally back in session now that the strike is over... I'll just have to be sure to keep the x-rated stuff outta there until I get marked *grin*

I'm kinda excited.

Oh! And the other big news!! I have a new (another, not instead) job! I'm now the copywriter over at Liquid Silver Books. We're in the process of launching a very exciting contest (as in a "get published with us!" contest) and I'm going to be writing cover copy for all of their new books that are going to RT. So that's cool too.

And my Exercise Playlist is still in progress, mostly because my internet access has been crap lately and it's taking forever to download stuff, but here's a bit of a sneak preview:

Stray Cats
Lou Bega
The Go-Gos
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Tone Loc
Salt n' Pepa
INXS
The Killers
KC and the Sunshine Band
Madonna.

Hmmmm... somebody's an '80s geek... *grin*

So to my loyal and faithful readers who keep checking to see if I'm still here... Thanks. I promise I won't leave you hanging so long next time. :)
6:17 p.m. :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Pink Pen :: permalink


<body>